Weekend businesses are a great way to earn money part time money on the weekend. hat business should I start? How will I finance the business? Who will be my customers? How will I make money? Where do I start? Should I start a company on my own or should I join an existing company? All of these are legitimate questions to ask yourself about starting a business. Before you begin answer the following questions:
Discovering what you want to do
My skills are ____________________________________________________________________
My last three jobs have been_______________________________________________________________________
My educational background is___________________________________________________________________________________
My hobbies are ________________________________________________________________
I've always wanted to do this for a living
I love to work with (example/ kids, pets, senior citizens, computers)
Mini Weekend Business Plan
How many hours a week can I spend on a part time business
How much money can I invest in a start up weekend business
When do I want to start a weekend business
The top three weekend business ideas that interest me are:
Who are my potential customers? (Do a web search if you don't know)_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How will I make money from these businesses? (Do a web search if you don't know)
Which one of these weekend businesses interests me the most and sounds like a business I could see myself running?
How can you make extra money? Try some of these ideas. I realize some of them may be a bit on the extreme side but why not give them a try?
1. Help a group do a fundraiser and charge a fee for coordinating the event.
2. Create an e-book and sell it online.
3. Start a blog.
4. Sell crafts at a flea market or trade show.
5. Design a website for another company.
6. Sell all of your or someone else's junk on eBay.
7. Sign up a few new people into your network marketing business.
8. Teach some classes on a subject you know a lot about
10. Create some kind of craft item and sell it at a bazaar or to your friends and family.
11. Do some one on one consulting with a business professional.
12. Partner up with another business owner and help sell their products.
13. Work a temporary job all weekend.
14. Host a yard sale.
15. Find someone who is trying to sell something and then offer to help them for a commission.
16. Find a large group who needs food for an event and let them pay you to cater the food for it.
17. Clean a few houses.
18. Babysit children all weekend.
19. Take care of or walk dogs.
20. Become an errand courier for someone or a few people for the weekend.
21. Plan parties for children and adults.
22. Find another business who needs your products and sell some to them.