Work From Home Freedom

Passive Income.  Freelancing.  Financial Freedom. 

Forums

Forum Home > Writing Kindle books > give me some tips

Erik

I have a story that I think is good but after writing 5 pages, man am I God awful at writing. I'm taking AP English next year so hopefully that will make me a better writer

January 8, 2017 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

John

m in AP English, and I thought the same thing about my writing. While it will make you better, but you will still probably think "next year I'll be better and then I'll do it". Just write and edit it over time as you become a better writer

January 8, 2017 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Erik

John at January 8, 2017 at 11:15 PM

m in AP English, and I thought the same thing about my writing. While it will make you better, but you will still probably think "next year I'll be better and then I'll do it". Just write and edit it over time as you become a better writer

yeah john started writing a book on wattpad but I dont know if I should contiue . I really want to learn new big words and stuff.

January 8, 2017 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

John

You don't actually need to learn big words. Use a thesaurus and just change different words e.g. change happy to ecstatic or sad to melancholy:)

January 8, 2017 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Erik

John at January 8, 2017 at 11:16 PM

You don't actually need to learn big words. Use a thesaurus and just change different words e.g. change happy to ecstatic or sad to melancholy:)

hmm okay joh i will try :)

January 8, 2017 at 11:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

John

sure try it don't forget to sahre your experice Thanks

January 9, 2017 at 12:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.